Purpose: To identify students who may be at risk for developmental dyslexia
Age: 5–21 years
Time: 15 minutes
Ideal for use within an RTI delivery system model, the Feifer Assessment of Reading Screening Form (FAR™ SF) is designed to identify children at risk for developmental dyslexia and measure the underlying processes of reading.
The FAR™ SF allows you to decide whether the risk of dyslexia or reading disability is high enough to warrant further assessment.
- Derived from the Feifer Assessment of Reading (FAR), a comprehensive assessment of reading and related processes.
- Comprises three subtests: one from the Phonological Index (Phonemic Awareness), one from the Fluency Index (Rapid Automatic Naming), and one from the Comprehension Index (Semantic Concepts).
- Yields a single composite score that indicates the risk for dyslexia.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing