The Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop is a comprehensive program that equips you with tools to facilitate an interactive one-day session, all in a digital format - save time building a workshop and spend it focusing on your clients!
Alternating between group activities and individual reflective exercises, this engaging workshop encourages leaders to focus on their leadership strengths and areas they can develop further. Leveraging results from leaders’ EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Reports, participants of this session will learn the importance of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and leave with a better understanding of his or her strengths and areas to develop to enhance their leadership skills, as well as an action plan on how to increase his or her effectiveness.
- Increase participants' understanding of emotional intelligence and its role in effective leadership
- Create understanding of emotional intelligence using the EQ-i 2.0 model as a platform
- Enable participants to identify specific areas in their own EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Reports and build an action plan to work on areas to develop further and leverage strengths
Upon competition of this session, participants will:
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors
- Apply what they have learned in the session by developing a personal EQ-i 2.0 learning plan
The Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop is available to customers who have access to the EQ-i 2.0 assessment.
The Online EQ-i 2.0 Portal provides easy and efficient administration, scoring and reporting. Tokens are required to purchase the Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop materials.
1. Facilitator's Kit: $600.00 (500 tokens)
The facilitator kit includes a detailed facilitator guide, a PowerPoint slide deck, and a sample participant guide (all in digital format).
Please note: In addition to the Facilitator's Kit, for each participant in your workshop, a Participant Workbook (20 tokens) and EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report (90 tokens) are required. If participant numbers change, any purchased tokens will remain in the EQ-i 2.0 account for future use (tokens are not refundable).
2. Participant Workbook: $24.00 (20 tokens)
The Participant Workbook must be purchased for each individual delegate going through the workshop. Each Participant Workbook will have the client’s name on the front cover.