The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses.
The EQ-i is the first scientifically validated and most widely used Emotional Intelligence assessment in the world, based on more than 20 years of research worldwide.
Respondents self-report on their life and workplace performance in key areas of emotional skill that have been proven to contribute to proficiency in complex business activities such as conflict resolution and planning.
By identifying the areas that need improvement, the client can immediately begin developing those areas. At the same time, areas where the client excels can be leveraged to their full potential to maximise effectiveness in daily tasks.
Tokens required per report as follows:
- Online EQ-I 2.0: Workplace Report: 60 tokens ($72.00)
- Online EQ-I 2.0: Leadership Report: 90 tokens ($108.00)
- Online EQ-I 2.0: Higher Education Report: 20 tokens ($24.00)
- Online EQ-I 2.0: Group Report: 225 tokens ($270.00)
- Online EQ 360: Leadership Report: 295 tokens ($354.00)
- Online EQ 360: Workplace Report: 225 tokens ($270.00)
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics
Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i)