The online version the Dyslexia Screener, delivered through GL Assessment's Testwise system, identifies dyslexic tendencies in pupils' aged 5-16+ years and recommends intervention strategies to help them achieve their potential.
Suitable for learning support and special education teachers, yhe online assessment offers the following reports:
- A Diagnostic Group Report; a convenient way of assimilating and storing results for a group of readers.
- A Parent/Carer Report plus further guidance and letter templates will help support your communication with parents and carers both before and after screening.
The Dyslexia Screener is available as an unlimited 12 month licence, or as 10 individual administrations that may be used over a 12 month period.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing