Purpose: Identify areas of difficulty in literacy learning.
Age: 6 - 16 years
Time: 40-60 minutes
The Dyslexia Portfolio is a battery of short, diagnostic tests that help identify areas of difficulty in literacy learning.
It comprises of eight short tests for use with pupils in the 6-16 age-range who have already been screened as having dyslexic tendencies or whose literacy attainment is giving cause for concern that they may be dyslexic.
The Dyslexia Portfolio is an ideal follow-up assessment to the Dyslexia Screener Digital for those pupils who may have been screened as having dyslexic tendencies, or whose performance in literacy is causing concern.
- One-to one test format that allows observation of each pupil during the test session
- The mix of tasks in these tests will help identify areas of difficulty in word level literacy, phonics and processing
- Includes 9 subtests (Single Word Reading, Single Word Spelling, Reading Speed, Phoneme Deletion, Non-Word Reading, Naming Speed, Writing, Recall of Digits Forward & Recall of Digits Backwards)
- Fully standardised
- Provides valuable information on a pupil’s strengths and weaknesses so that appropriate support programmes and intervention strategies can be planned
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of training in assessment