Dyscalculia Guidance is an invaluable resource for providing teachers and special education teachers with practical advice on supporting dyscalculic pupils, from pre-school through to university level, and is ideal for use after the Dyscalculia Screener Digital.
This comprehensive guide offers practical advice as well as specific teaching strategies that have proven effective, to help dyscalculic pupils achieve their potential.
It will enable teachers to better understand the nature of the condition and how best to support pupils, with recommendations for further reading.
Included activities build foundation knowledge vital to progress of dyscalculic pupils.
- Advice and effective activities based on real classroom experiences
- Photocopiable materials for use in the classroom and small group settings to help teachers' structure day-to-day teaching plans
- Practical activities and games are included, grouped within specific areas of mathematics. All the activities are simple to use and involve readily available classroom resources.
- Includes references and recommendations about what else to read and use with your students.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of training in assessment