The Developmental Profile 3 (DP-3) allows practitioners to quickly screen a child (birth-12 years 11 months) for developmental delays in five key areas
The new third edition adds norm-based standard scores, an expanded age range, updated item content, clearer interpretive guidelines, new empirical studies demonstrating its reliability and validity, and the option for unlimited computer scoring and interpretation.
While a parent interview is the preferred method of administration, the DP-3 offers an alternative that's useful when a face-to-face meeting is not possible. The Parent/Caregiver Checklist contains the same item content as the Interview Form (the language has been altered slightly). The checklist can be completed, without supervision, by the child's parent or other caregiver who is knowledgeable about the child's functioning.
The DP-3 Manual provides information on:
- Introduction to the DP-3
- Administration (for the Interview Form and Parent/Caregiver Checklist)
- Scoring (for the Interview Form and Parent/Caregiver Checklist)
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment