The Developmental Profile 3 (DP-3) allows practitioners to quickly screen a child (birth-12 years 11 months) for developmental delays in five key areas
The new third edition adds norm-based standard scores, an expanded age range, updated item content, clearer interpretive guidelines, new empirical studies demonstrating its reliability and validity, and the option for unlimited computer scoring and interpretation.
The DP-3 is designed to be administered in interview format - i.e. an interview of the child's parent or caregiver. The DP-3 Interview Form is used by the examiner to collate the responses provided by the parent/caregiver, in relation to if children possess the skill (YES) or they have not yet mastered the ability (NO) of the task covered in each administration item.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment