In the flipped classroom, students need to do more than simply re-watch a video to learn effectively. This groundbreaking guide helps you identify and address diverse student needs within the flipped classroom environment.
You will find practical, standard-aligned solutions to help you design and implement carefully planned at-home and at-school learning experiences, all while checking for individual student understanding. Learn to differentiate learning for all students with structured, research-based best practices to help you:
- Integrate Flipped Learning and Differentiated Instruction
- Use technology as a meaningful learning tool
- Implement flexible planning and grouping
- Proactively use ongoing formative assessments
- Adjust instruction to support, challenge, and motivate diverse learners
- Manage the Differentiated Flipped classroom Includes practical examples and a resource-rich appendix.
Make your flipped classroom a true place of learning with this go-to guide!