The Developmental Assessment for Individuals with Severe Disabilities–Third Edition (DASH-3) is a criterion-referenced measure of specific skill levels in persons of all ages who have severe and/or multiple physical/sensory disabilities. The scales are also appropriate for individuals with mild to moderate disabilities; those who have single disabling conditions (e.g., individuals with visual impairment or paraplegia), and children who are functioning chronologically from birth to 6 years of age.
The DASH–3 has five scales that assess an individual’s ability to demonstrate relevant skills in a developmental sequence: Sensory-Motor Scale, Language Scale, Social-Emotional Scale, Activities of Daily Living Scale and Academics Scale.
The DASH-3 Complete Kit includes:
- Examiner’s Manual
- 25 Comprehensive Program Record Forms
- 25 Intervention Planning Worksheets
- 25 Cumulative Summary Sheets
- 10 Academics Scales
- 10 Activities of Daily Living Scales
- 10 Language Scales
- 10 Sensory-Motor Scales
- 10 Social-Emotional Scales.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing