Time: 10–15 minutes
Customer service professionals are often seen as the face of an organisation and their performance can directly impact customer satisfaction rates, loyalty and reputation. This makes hiring and training the best customer service talent with the right skill set the key to successful customer onboarding and retention.
Employee turnover can be a significant drain on your resources due to decreased levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Customer Service Aptitude Profile (CS AP™) is designed to help you hire, develop and engage high-performing customer service talent, to delight customers and grow your business
The CS AP™ enables users to identify critical skills in candidates, as well as gaps and development opportunities for current employees in customer service roles.
- 2 Distinct Reports: Take the stress out of hiring with the Interview Guide and plan for success with the Development Report.
- Report Design: The newly created reports are designed to provide clear insights that are easy to understand and interpret.
- 7 Competencies: 7 specific competencies that have been validated and demonstrated to support customer service performance.
CS AP™ Interview Guide (60 tokens)
The CS AP Interview Guide contains a set of features that provide customer service-specific insights to help you make informed hiring decisions. It includes information about how candidates might behave on the job and structured interview questions to dive deeper into their competencies, as well as Response Style Indicators that are triggered by participant faking and inattention.
Applications: Interviewing, Succession Planning, Promotion
CS AP™ Development Report (60 tokens)
The CS AP Development Report provides insight into the competencies that contribute to customer service performance. Basic strategies and a goal-setting framework are included in the Development Report to help employees and coaches create an action plan to strengthen their core customer service competencies.
Applications: Coaching, Learning, Development
The CS AP™ provides self-paced, online certification materials to help you get the most out of the tool.
- E-Learning Modules: Self-paced, online training modules allow you to get certified anywhere, anytime.
- User Guide: Simplified and easy-to-use, this guide can be accessed anytime, to help you administer, interpret and use the CS AP™ to its highest potential.
- Technical Manual: Learn about the science behind the assessment, with key insights on the tool’s reliability and validity. A great resource to get buy-in from senior leadership.
- Talent Assessment Portal (TAP): Access your CS AP™ Resources, administer the assessment and generate reports through your online TAP account.
CS AP™ Interview Guide Sample Report
CS AP™ Development Sample Report
Please note: You must purchase and complete the self-paced, online certification to use the Customer Service AP.