The Career Occupational Preference System Interest Inventory (COPS) is used to assess career interests in students and candidates 14 years and above. It consists of a series of items, providing job activity interest scores related to 14 different career clusters. Each cluster corresponds to both high school and college curriculum, as well as current sources of occupational information.
The COPS interpretive material emphasises a "hands-on" approach to career exploration, featuring career and educational planning worksheets, along with a listing of suggested activities to gain experience.
The COPS Specimen Set includes:
- COPS Examiner's Manual
- Technical Manual
- 1 Test Booklet (COPS Interest Inventory)
- 1 Self Interpretation Profile & Guide
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Master degree in Human Resources or psychology degree OR
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline, PLUS completion of the ACER Careers Certification
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing