Purpose: Assesses attention-related problems
Time: 14 minutes
The Conners Continuous Performance Test 3rd Edition (Conners CPT 3) uses a task-orientated computerised system to visually assess attention-related problems by indexing the respondent’s performance in four areas: attentiveness, impulsivity, sustained attention and vigilance. Thus, the Conners CPT 3 can be useful to the process of diagnosing Attention-Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) and other neurological conditions related to attention.
During the 14 minute, 360 -trial administration, respondents are required to respond when any letter, except "X", appears.
The Conners CPT 3 is available as an unlimited use program.
New features of the Conners CPT-3
- Revised paradigm: New ratio of non-targets (the letter X) to targets (all other letters) to improve the test’s sensitivity to impulsivity problems
- Enhanced look and feel of the program designed to reduce glare and reflection on computer or laptop monitors
- New Scores and Score Dimensions of Attention Measured: (Inattentiveness, Impulsivity, Sustained Attention, Vigilance (new))
- New easy to understand clinical likelihood statements are based on T-scores and displayed as very high, high, moderate, or minimal
Conners CPT 3 Sample Report
- Intel Core i3 or equivalent performance
- 2 GB of Ram
- Windows XP or higher
- 1 USB port
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists