Purpose: Provide a complete overview of child and adolescent concerns and disorders
Age: 6-18 years (Teacher & Parent Forms: 6-18 years; Self-Report Forms 8-18 years)
Time: Approximately 20 minutes
The Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales (Conners CBRS) is designed to provide a complete overview of child and adolescent concerns and disorders. Those working in the field of child and youth psychology can use the Conners CBRS to assess a wide spectrum of behaviours, emotions, academic and social problems.
The Conners CBRS include the Parent forms (Conners CBRS–P), Teacher forms (Conners CBRS–T), and the Self–Report forms (Conners CBRS–SR).
In addition the Conners CBRS also includes an auxiliary scale:
- Conners Clinical Index (Conners CI): The Conners CI forms are useful as a quick screening and pre-evaluation instrument to see if further evaluation is warranted in one of the following areas: Disruptive Behavior Disorders, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Learning and Language Disorders, and ADHD. The Conners CI can also assist in planning and monitoring treatment/intervention. The CI form may only be scored by hand (QuickScore Forms) or online.
The Conners CBRS is a comprehensive multi-informant tool that:
- Identifies and qualifies students for inclusion or exclusion in special education/ research studies
- Assists in the development of intervention treatment plans
- Monitors your patient’s response to intervention/treatment
- Evaluates the effectiveness of intervention/ treatment plans
Online Administration and Scoring (MHS Assessment Center+)
All Conners CBRS Forms and Conners CI Forms are completed and automatically scored online. Online administration allows the assessor the flexibility to send a link to each respondent to complete the assessment at a location (e.g., child care center, school). Assessors using online scoring also have the option of printing E-Paper forms that can be scored online by entering the responses.
MHS Assessment Center QuickStart Guide
Contact us to set up your online testing account today.
The Conners CBRS has been updated to provide a scoring option for the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) Symptom Scales.
Complete details regarding the Conners CBRS DSM-5 Update are available in the Conners CBRS DSM-5 Update Supplement.
Conners CBRS Interpretive Update
Important refinements have been made to the Conners CBRS. Find out more about the update here.
- Emotional Distress
- Academic Difficulties
- Separation Fears
- Violence Potential Indicator
- Perfectionistic and Compulsive Behaviors
- Defiant/Aggressive Behaviors
- Social Problems
- Physical Symptoms
- ADHD Hyperactive-Impulsive
- ADHD Inattentive
- ADHD Combined
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Manic Episode
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Episode, with mixed features
- Manic Episode, with mixed features
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Software Availability Update
Effective December 2020, MHS Scoring Softwares will be retired. Support will be provided for updates or USB issues until December 31, 2021. Response booklets will be available until December 31, 2022.