The Color Trails Test (CTT) assesses sustained attention in adults, and was developed to be free from the influence of language and cultural bias.
The CTT retains the sensitivity and specificity of the original Trail Making Test (TMT) but substitutes color for letters, making it more suitable in cross-cultural and special needs contexts. Instructions may be presented either verbally or with visual cues.
The Color Trails Test Professional Manual provides information on:
- Overview of the TMT
- Development of the CTT
- Test Materials
- Interpreting Results
- Normative Information
- Reliability and Validity
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number