By measuring three separate cognitive domains, the Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) provides a broad perspective on a student by identifying strengths and weaknesses other instruments would miss.
The three cognitive domains include:
- Verbal reasoning abilities
- Quantitative reasoning abilities
- Non-verbal reasoning abilities
The CogAT Testing Kit - Secondary includes:
- CogAT Norms and Score Conversions Guide
- CogAT Score Interpretation Guide
- CogAT Level 9 through Level 17/18 Score Key
- CogAT Reusable Test Booklets Level 13/14 Booklet (pkg 5)
- CogAT Reusable Test Booklets Level 15/16 Booklet (pkg 5)
- CogAT Reusable Test Booklets Level 17/18 Booklet (pkg 5)
- CogAT Answer Sheets Level 10 through Level 17/18 (pkg 15)
Consumable materials must be replaced as they are used.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Assessments that are for school use only
- Assessments may only be purchased by schools or approved education institutions