The Children's Depression Scale 3rd ed. (CDS) is an instrument for assessing and treating depression in young people between 7-18 years of age across diverse cultures.
Covering two scales (Depression and Pleasure), the fully revised third edition includes a shortened scale of 50 items to use with children and their parents, and two new 10-item questionnaires for teachers and health practitioners.
The Children's Depression Scale 3rd ed. Specimen Set includes:
- Professional Manual
- 50 Cards
- 1 Record Form
- 1 Parent Questionnaire for Boys
- 1 Parent Questionnaire for Girls
- Teacher Questionnaire
- Health Practitioner Questionnaire
- Letterbox (set of 5)
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing