The Child and Adolescent Memory Profile (ChAMP) assesses visual and verbal memory in children, adolescents, and young adults, from 5-21 years of age. It allows for both in-depth memory evaluation and memory screening.
The ChAMP includes two verbal memory and two visual memory subtests, which combine to yield an overall score, the Total Memory Index. Additional Index scores reflect performance in visual and verbal memory and immediate and delayed memory. The Screening Index, comprising one verbal and one visual subtest, is useful for brief memory screening.
The ChAMP Kit includes:
- ChAMP Professional Manual (including Fast Guide)
- Stimulus Book
- 25 Record Forms
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
Provisional Psychologist (PS)
A provisional psychologist with:
- Supervisor’s APHRA registration number
- Letter outlining supervisory arrangements
- APHRA registration number