The Children's Depression Inventory - Second Edition (CDI-2) is a comprehensive multi-rater assessment of depressive symptoms in youth aged 7 to 17 years. Depressive symptomatology is quantified by the CDI-2 based on reports from children/adolescents, teachers and parents.
Based on the original CDI, the second edition includes new items that focus on the core aspects of childhood depression, revised scales that are more reliable and valid, as well as new norms.
The CDI-2 is available in paper-and-pencil, online, and software formats.
The CDI-2 Software Kit includes:
- CDI-2 Manual
- CDI-2 Software (unlimited scoring software)
- 25 Self-Report Response Forms
- 25 Self-Report Short Response Forms
- 25 Parent Response Forms
- 25 Teacher Response Forms
- x86 processor 1.0ghz - class computer or higher
- Windows 7, Window 8 and Windows 8.1
- 1 Gig or RAM memory or higher
- 500 MB of hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics