The Children's Depression Inventory - Second Edition (CDI-2) is a comprehensive multi-rater assessment of depressive symptoms in youth aged 7 to 17 years. Depressive symptomatology is quantified by the CDI-2 based on reports from children/adolescents, teachers and parents.
Based on the original CDI, the second edition includes new items that focus on the core aspects of childhood depression, revised scales that are more reliable and valid, as well as new norms.
The CDI-2 is available through the MHS Online Assessment Center. The MHS Online Assessment Center provides professionals the ability to administer, score and generate reports online. It also allows for printing of forms for client completion, and response entry from paper administrations.
The CDI-2 Online Kit includes:
- Hardcopy CDI-2 Manual
- 25 Self-Report Online Forms
- 25 Self-Report Short Online Forms
- 25 Parent Online Forms
- 25 Teacher Online Forms
The CDI-2 Online can provide three different reports:
- Assessment/Interpretive Report: Provides numerical and graphical information about a single administration including the individual's scores, how the scores compare to others and which scales are elevated.
- Progress Report: Combines the results of up to four administrations by the same rater to summarise important changes in reported behaviour over time.
- Comparative report: Combines the results of up to five raters providing an overview of symptom status from a multi-rater perspective and highlights potentially important inter-rater differences in scores.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics