The Children's Depression Inventory - Second Edition (CDI-2) is a comprehensive multi-rater assessment of depressive symptoms in youth aged 7 to 17 years. Depressive symptomatology is quantified by the CDI-2 based on reports from children/adolescents, teachers and parents.
Based on the original CDI, the second edition includes new items that focus on the core aspects of childhood depression, revised scales that are more reliable and valid, as well as new norms.
The CDI-2 is available in paper-and-pencil, online, and software formats.
The CDI-2 Manual provides information on:
- Introduction to the CDI-2 and Childhood Depression
- Development and Key Features of the CDI-2
- Psychometric Characteristics
- Administration and Scoring
- Interpreting Results
- Case Studies
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics