The Comprehensive Assessment of Spoken Language, Second Edition (CASL-2) is the most up-to-date measure of oral language skills available. It offers the flexibility of 14 stand-alone tests in one comprehensive yet specific battery.
For children and young adults ages 3 to 21, the CASL-2 measures spoken language across four structural categories:
- Lexical/Semantic: Knowledge and use of words and word combinations
- Syntactic: Knowledge and use of grammar
- Supralinguistic: Knowledge and use of language in which meaning is not directly available from the surface lexical and syntactic information
- Pragmatic Language: Knowledge of language that is appropriate across different situational contexts and ability to modify language according to the social situation
The CASL-2 Kit includes:
- 10 Comprehensive Forms
- Easel 1
- Easel 2
- Easel 3
- FREE access to CASL-2 online scoring and reporting features (available through the WPS Online Evaluation System)
To access the online scoring and reporting, you will need to register for a WPS Online Evaluation System account.
To register for an account, please contact us.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment