The Carolina Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs 3rd ed. (CCITSN) has been developed for use with children from birth to 3 years. The CCITSN includes 24 teaching sequences covering five developmental domains:
- Fine motor
- Gross motor
Curricular sequences each consist of an introduction that explains why that sequence is important; suggested adaptations for children with visual, motor, and hearing impairments and a list of behaviours associated with that sequence.
For each behaviour, users get a criterion that pinpoints the objective, a list of suggested materials for eliciting that behaviour, procedures that help, and functional activities for encouraging that behaviour within the child's daily routine. Appendices cover play and children with motor impairments, using object boards for teaching children with motor impairments, and more.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Social Work (S4)
- Master degree in Social Work OR
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, PLUS evidence of training in assessment
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of training in assessment