The Carolina Curriculum is an easy-to-use, criterion-referenced system that clearly links assessment with intervention. It is designed for use with young children from birth to five years who have mild to severe disabilities.
The Carolina Curriculum Forms CD-ROM contains the Assessment Logs and Developmental Progress Charts in English for both The Carolina Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs 3rd ed., and The Carolina Curriculum for Preschoolers with Special Needs 2nd ed.
The forms are also available for download, in which case customers can choose to purchase CCITSN forms, CCPSN forms, or a set of both forms.
All forms can be printed in PDF format and are not modifiable or interactive. They can be photocopied for single site use, just like the printed forms.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Social Work (S4)
- Master degree in Social Work OR
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Special Education (S6)
- Master degree in Special Education OR
- Bachelor degree in Special Education, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing