The Conners' Adult ADHD Rating Scales (CAARS) measures the presence and severity of ADHD symptoms in adults 18 years and over, and assists clinicians to determine whether or not ADHD is a contributing factor to a client's difficulties. The CAARS scales quantitatively measure ADHD symptoms across clinically significant domains, while examining the manifestations of those symptoms.
The CAARS consists of a self-report (client) form (CAARS-S) and an observer (family/peer/supervisory) form (CAARS-O). Both forms have a long, short and screening version available.
The CAARS Correctional Settings Supplement provides step-by-step instructions on using and interpreting the CAARS forms in correctional settings, providing psychometric data pertaining to the validity and reliability of the CAARS in a corrections sample.
The CAARS Correctional Settings Kit includes:
- CAARS Manual
- CAARS: For Use in Correctional Settings Supplement
- 25 CAARS-S Long Quickscore Forms
- 25 CAARS-S Short Quickscore Forms
- 25 CAARS-S Screening Quickscore Forms
- 25 CAARS-O Long Quickscore Forms
- 25 CAARS-O Short Quickscore Forms
- 25 CAARS-O Screening Quickscore Forms
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists