This Bounce Back! title is a flip book - it has Classroom Resources on one side, and the Handbook on the back.
The program includes a teacher's resource pack, a supporting teacher's handbook and extensive free online resources for lower primary students (years K-2).
The teacher's handbook explores the theory, rationale and research behind Bounce Back! and outlines teaching strategies for the delivery of the program. The flip side contains nine curriculum units that explore topics related to student resilience.
The free online component consists of:
- Over 50 new interactive games and activities for the interactive whiteboard or classroom computers for each level.
- Extensive Resource lists for each curriculum unit featuring level-appropriate and current literature, songs, websites and films.
- New information for teachers to give to parents
- An additional bonus curriculum unit
- Over 400 blackline masters