Behaviour Recovery, Second Edition, uses a structured approach that enables students to develop positive behaviours. Bill Rogers' inclusion of real school experiences - both his own and others - makes the book informative, practical and easy to follow.
This new edition of this well-known book has been thoroughly revised with updated chapters on discipline and behaviour management, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and frustration tolerance management. A renewed focus on the nature and practical extent of colleague support when working with challenging behaviours and emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD) is also present.
- Covers the practical realities, options and programs that teachers are using to address the challenge of children with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Focuses on attention deficit disorder (ADD), particularly with older primary and lower secondary age children
- Discusses issues relating to task avoidance, task-focus and organisation within the behaviour recovery model
- Includes information on discipline and behaviour management that has been redeveloped and expanded
- Included photocopiable masters for developing personal behaviour programs for students.