Primary educators teach skills that students rely upon every day for the rest of their lives.
The Future Horizons Primary (Elementary) Library Pack allows teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels.
The Primary School Library Pack includes a guidebook for setting up sensory-friendly classrooms, nine levels of reading comprehension lessons, assessment forms, a book that visually teaches social skills through real-life photos, teacher-training DVDs, a candid presentation by Dr. Temple Grandin, two guidebooks for identifying/resolving/preventing problem behaviours, a reference of 1001 teaching ideas, and more!
The Primary (Elementary) Library Pack includes the following best-selling Future Horizons titles:
- Autism & Reading Comprehension
- Temple Grandin New Presentation DVD
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
- Building Sensory Friendly Classrooms
- Basic Skills Checklists
- The Social Skills Picture Book
- Sensory Issues in Learning & Behavior DVD
- Exploring Feelings DVD
- 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's