Teachers play a crucial role in helping adolescents through the challenging, life-changing years.
The Future Horizons Middle School Resource Pack allows teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels.
The Middle School Resource Pack includes a guide for fostering successful inclusive education, a first-hand account of do's and don'ts from a student with Asperger's, a self-awareness workbook for children with ASD, effective communication "contracts" between adults and students, teacher-training DVDs by world-renowned ASD experts Tony Attwood and Jed Baker, two guidebooks for identifying, resolving and preventing problem behaviours, a flexible social-skills curriculum, and more!
The Middle School Resource Pack includes the following best-selling Future Horizons titles:
- Asperger's: What Does It Mean To Me?
- The Aspie Teen's Survival Guide
- Inclusive Programming for Middle School Students with Autism/Asperger's Syndrome
- A Quest for Social Skills for Students with Autism or Asperger's
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
- Social Skills Training and Frustration Management DVD
- Communication: What Does It Mean to Me?
- Exploring Feelings DVD
- Asperger's Syndrome Volume 2 DVD