ASEBA-Web enables online administration of ASEBA assessment forms for ages 1.5-5, 6-18, 18-59, and 60-90+. It provides an enhanced user experience for both the administration of assessments and collection of data from informants.
It allows printing of ASEBA forms, web-based key-entry, processing, scoring, reporting, cross-informant comparisons, and storage of data.
It is a subscription service that is renewable on an annual basis, and requires e-units.
An e-unit is charged for each of the following:
- Creating a form for online completion by an informant or client
- Printing a paper form for manual completion by an informant or client
- Key entering data from a paper form
- Scoring a form to produce profiles and a narrative report
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing