ASEBA-Web is the successor to the previous online platform, ASEBA Web-Link.
ASEBA-Web includes web-based entry, processing, scoring, reporting, cross-informant comparisons and storage of data. It can be used for:
- CBCL 1.5-5
- C-TRF 1.5-5
- CBCL 6-18
- TRF 6-18
- YSR 11-18
- ASR 18-59
- ABCL 18-59
- OASR 60-90+
- OABCL 60-90+
- Brief Problem Monitor (BPM)
ASEBA-Web cannot be used for the DOF, TOF or SCICA.
This is a subscription service that is renewable on an annual basis and requires e-units to administer, score and report assessments via the web.
Functions of ASEBA-WEB
- Securely stores your data
- Print paper forms from ASEBA-Web, for manual completion by informants
- Key enter data taken from paper forms
- Fully administer ASEBA to clients and informants online
- Send request letters to informants to complete forms directly from ASEBA-Web
- Easily export raw/scored data from ASEBA-Web to SPSS or Excel
- Easily exports data as PDF files or TIFF files
- Supports Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox & Safari
- Available e-units can be viewed at any time
- Data can be exported to ASEBA-PC Software
- Score data on ASEBA scales in relation to multicultural norms for ages 1.5-5, 6-18 and 18-59 (plus MFAM)
- Obtain cross-informant comparisons for ages 1.5-5, 6-18, 18-59 and 60-90+. MFAM cross-informant comparisons of scores from the CBCL 6-18, ASR & ABCL also available.
- Will automatically provide a personal home page for each informant with access to all their forms
E-units will be deducted from the account for the following functions:
- Creating a form for online completion by a client
- Printing a paper form for manual completion by a client
- Key entering data from a paper form
- Scoring a form to produce profiles and a narrative report
ASEBA-Web Tutorial Videos
ASEBA-Web tutorial videos are available to guide you through set up, and all main functions. Click here to view the videos.