The ASEBA Test Observation Form (TOF) is used to assess behavioural and emotional problems during testing, in children aged 2-18 years - it is a standardised form for rating observations of behaviour, affect, and test-taking style during testing sessions.
The TOF enhances the value of test scores by documenting test examiners' observations of children's behaviour during testing.
The TOF Manual provides information on:
- Introduction and Rationale for the TOF
- Scoring the TOF
- Handscored TOF Profiles
- Constructing the TOF Profiles
- Reliability and Validity
- Computer Scoring
- Practical Applications and Case Studies
- Relations to other ASEBA Scales
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing