ASEBA-PC Software makes it easier to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms.
Modules are available for:
- Preschool forms (CBCL 1.5-5, C-TRF 1.5-5, LDS)
- School age forms (CBCL 6-18, TRF 6-18, YSR 11-18)
- Adult forms (ABCL 18-59, ASR 18-59)
- Older adult forms (OABCL 60-90+, OASR 60-90+)
- Multicultural Family Assessment Module (MFAM) - Enables you to enter, score and compare data from the CBCL, TRF, YSR, ASR & ABCL, with multicultural options available
- ASEBA-PC creates easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and narrative reports exportable to screen, printer, TIFF & PDF files.
- Multicultural options are available for 1.5-5, 6-18, 18-59 & the MFAM
- Profiles include competence, adaptive functioning, syndromes, DSM-5 Oriented scales, Internalising, Externalising, Total problems & Other Problems.
- Item ratings are displayed with each profile, enabling you to quickly see both the profile pattern and specific item ratings.
- Narrative reports display ratings for critical items that are of particular clinical concern.
- Each module displays cross-informant comparisons of data from up to 10 forms, including item ratings, correlations between informants & bar graphs of scale scores.
- ASEBA-WEB (online) data can be downloaded for scoring via ASEBA-PC
- Data can be exported for statistical analyses
Each ASEBA-PC Software allows you to install the software on one computer system. If you require access across a network, you will need to purchase your selected ASEBA-Network Software Module. As an alternative, an online administration and scoring system is available. See more about ASEBA-WEB.
Computer Score Kits
Computer Score Kits contain all the relevant materials needed to administer, score and interpret your ASEBA forms using ASEBA-PC. Please note DOF, TOF, BPM & SCICA are not currently updated to ASEBA-PC. ADM V9.1 Software’s are available for these Forms.
ASEBA Network Software - 2018 Update
The ASEBA-PC Network Software allows users to share a single installation of ASEBA-Network on an intranet server (WAN- Wide Area Networks, are also supported). Network License may only be used by computers connected by a network.
ASEBA-Network now has multicultural options for ages 1½-5, 6-18, 18-59, and the MFAM.
For Application Server:
- Windows Server with IIS 7.5+
- 2 Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive space.
For Database Server (optional):
- MS SQL Server Express 2012 +
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 Cores
- 10 GB free hard drive space.
- Up-to-Date browser (IE 11+, Edge, Firefox (latest), Chrome (latest).
As of 2018, ASEBA-Network Module software combines the software module, and network capability. If wanting to network your ASEBA PC software, you will need to purchase an ASEBA-Network Software (for your chosen module(s)).
Previously, a network license was required in addition to each software module that was purchased. For any previous ASEBA-PC purchases, which need to be networked, please contact ACER Customer Service to purchase the ASEBA-Network upgrade for your module(s) (current serial number required for upgrade purchases).
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 with ISS 7+ (for network licenses).
ASEBA-PC can also be used on MAC computers with computer virtualisation software such as Bootcamp, Parallels & VMware.
Requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM and 1 GB free hard drive space.
You may only purchase an upgrade if you have a prior edition of the ADM Software. You will be required to supply your current serial number found on your CD ROM case or emailed to you (if you purchased a download version). One upgrade applies per serial number.
Any lost software’s requires the purchase of a new ASEBA-PC Software Module.