The ASEBA Older Adult forms (OABCL and OASR) can greatly improve assessment in a variety of contexts, including psychiatric and psychological evaluations, medical care, assessments following significant life changes (such as loss of a loved one or a move to an assisted living environment) and evaluations before and after planned changes and interventions.
The Older Adult Self-Report (OASR) obtains older adults' self-reports of diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems, whilst the Older Adults Behavior Checklist (OABCL) is a parallel form for obtaining reports from people who know the adult well.
ASEBA-PC Software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms, providing easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and narrative reports, multicultural options and cross-informant comparisons.
The ASEBA-PC OABCL/OASR Older Adult (60-90+) Network Module Software is a multi-user license for use on a shared network, allowing users to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms (OABCL/60-90+ and OASR/60-90+).
Network Module Software allows users to share a single installation of ASEBA-Network on an intranet server (WAN- Wide Area Networks, are also supported).
Network Module may only be used by computers connected by a network.
For Application Server:
- Windows Server with IIS 7.5+
- 2 Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive space.
For Database Server (optional):
- MS SQL Server Express 2012 +
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 Cores
- 10 GB free hard drive space.
- Up-to-Date browser (IE 11+, Edge, Firefox (latest), Chrome (latest).
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing