The Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL) School Age 6-18 enables practitioners to efficiently obtain standardised ratings and descriptive details of children's functioning as seen by parents (using the CBCL 6-18) and teachers (using the TRF 6-18). The Youth Self Report (YSR) 11-18 Form also obtains the youth's view of their own functioning.
ASEBA-PC Software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms, providing easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and narrative reports, multicultural options and cross-informant comparisons.
The ASEBA-PC CBCL School Age (6-18) Network Module Software is is a multi-user site license for use on a shared network, allowing users to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms (CBCL 6-18, TRF 6-18 and YSR 11-18) with multicultural options.
Network Module Software allows users to share a single installation of ASEBA-Network on an intranet server (WAN- Wide Area Networks, are also supported).
Network Module may only be used by computers connected by a network.
For Application Server:
- Windows Server with IIS 7.5+
- 2 Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive space.
For Database Server (optional):
- MS SQL Server Express 2012 +
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 Cores
- 10 GB free hard drive space.
- Up-to-Date browser (IE 11+, Edge, Firefox (latest), Chrome (latest).
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A registered psychologist with AHPRA registration number
- Please Note: If purchasing ADOS-2 materials, it is recommended that registered psychologists complete the ADOS-2 Training.
- Postgraduate studies in Psychology or Medicine
Examples of specialists: Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Psychologists
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing