The Anger Regulation and Expression Scale (ARES) is a self-report assessment of the expression and regulation of anger in children and adolescents, from 10-17 years of age. It contains a full-length version (ARES) and a short version (ARES[S]).
The ARES and ARES[S] are useful tools to assist in the development of treatment plans and for monitoring outcomes of interventions.
The ARES Manual provides information on:
- Features of the ARES
- Administration and Scoring Options (Software and Online)
- Uses of the ARES
- Conceptual Framework and Development
- Administration and Scoring
- Interpreting Results
- Case Studies
- Psychometric Properties & Development
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
- A four-year psychology qualification PLUS postgraduate training in psychological tests
Examples of areas of speciality: Psychiatry, Paediatrics