The Adult Self-Report (ASR) and Adult Behaviour Checklist (ABCL) obtains adults' self-reports of diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems (ASR), and obtains reports from people who know the adult well (ABCL).
The ASR and ABCL are suitable for use with clients from 18-59 years of age.
The Adult Behaviour Checklist (ABCL/ASR) Manual provides information on:
- Features of the ASEBA Adult Forms
- Hand-Scored Profiles
- Cross-Informant Comparisons
- DSM-Oriented Scales
- Construction and Norming Scales for the ASEBA Adult Forms
- Instructions for Hand Scoring the Profiles
- Statistical Scoring
- Reliability and Validity
- Relations to Other Scales
- Research use of the Adult Forms
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing