The Adult Self-Report (ASR) and Adult Behaviour Checklist (ABCL) obtains adults' self-reports of diverse aspects of adaptive functioning and problems (ASR), and obtains reports from people who know the adult well (ABCL).
The ASR and ABCL are suitable for use with clients from 18-59 years of age.
The Adult Behaviour Checklist (ABCL/ASR) Hand Score Starter Kit includes:
- 50 ASR forms
- 50 ABCL forms
- 50 ASR Handscoring Profiles for Men
- 50 ASR Handscoring Profiles for Women
- 50 ABCL Handscoring Profiles for Men
- 50 ABCL Handscoring Profiles for Women
- 50 ABCL DSM-5 Profiles
- 50 ASR DSM-5 Profiles
- 1 ASR Handscoring Template
- 1 ABCL Handscoring Template
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing