The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule - Second Edition (ADOS-2) is a semistructured, standardised assessment of communication, social interaction, play, and restricted and repetitive behaviours. By observing and coding these behaviours, clinicians can obtain information that informs diagnosis, intervention, treatment planning, and educational placement.
The ADOS-2 includes five modules, each requiring between 40-60 minutes to administer. The individual being evaluated is given only one module, selected on the basis of his or her expressive language level and chronological age:
- Toddler Module-for children between 12 and 30 months of age who do not consistently use phrase speech
- Module 1-for children 31 months and older who do not consistently use phrase speech
- Module 2-for children of any age who use phrase speech but are not verbally fluent
- Module 3-for verbally fluent children and young adolescents
- Module 4-for verbally fluent older adolescents and adults
The ADOS-2 Handscored Kit includes:
- ADOS-2 Manual
- 10 Toddle Module Booklets
- 10 Module 1 Booklets
- 10 Module 2 Booklets
- 10 Module 3 Booklets
- 10 Module 4 Booklets
- All Stimulus Items (100+)
All materials are contained in a large storage container with handles and wheels.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Registered psychologist OR
- Bachelor degree in a health profession PLUS ‘Advanced ADOS-2 workshop’ certification
ADOS-2 training is highly recommended for Psychologists.