The Autism Detection in Early Childhood (ADEC) is an assessment used to screen for autistic tendencies in young children, from 12 months to 3 years of age. Those at risk can be screened and referred for a more formal diagnosis, enabling much-needed support at an early stage of development - an important contributor to successful intervention.
The ADEC Kit includes:
- ADEC Manual & DVD
- 10 Score Sheets
- Stimulus Sounds CD
Various easily accessible testing materials are required for administration of the ADEC – please refer to the ADEC Manual for information and examples of required testing materials. Testing materials are to be sourced by the ADEC administrator.
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Speech Therapist (S2)
- Master degree in Speech Pathology OR
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing
Specialist: Occupational Therapist (S3)
- Master degree in Occupational Therapy OR
- Bachelor degree Occupational Therapy, PLUS evidence of postgraduate qualifications in psychometric testing