Browse by Category > Education > Bullying Prevention > No Fishing Allowed
No Fishing Allowed
Author(s): Carol Gray and Judy Williams
Publisher: Future Horizons
No Fishing Allowed is a violence prevention program that addresses various elements of bullying behaviours. Carol Gray, author and creator of the groundbreaking New Social Story Book, is a pioneer in social skills education. Judy Williams' extensive counseling experience complements Gray's work. Together they produce an all-inclusive program.
Through the use of the Teacher Manual, Student Workbook, and accompanying DVD (each item sold separately), this program:
- Emphasises empowerment strategies for all students who are affected by bully/target relationships
- Provides teachers with information, ideas, and activities to address bullying attempts and other unfriendly social interactions
- Addresses topics such as peer conflict versus bullying attempts, tattling versus reporting, word bullying, friendship bullying, gender-specific bullying, anti-bullying strategies for witnesses, and many more
- Supplies an in-depth annotated bibliography consisting of numerous additional resources
- Allows teachers to organise efforts toward establishing peaceful, friendly, and accepting learning environments for all students.
|Code / ISBN||Title||Price|
|3051BK||No Fishing Allowed - Student Workbook||$9.95|
|3052BK||No Fishing Allowed - Teacher Manual||$21.95|
|700NFA||No Fishing Allowed DVD PAL||$115.95|
|990NFA||No Fishing Allowed Kit||$57.95|