ACER Select is designed to measure verbal and numerical reasoning as demonstrated by the capacity to see relationships and solve problems. The ACER Select can be used as a measure of general ability for section into occupations that involve a moderate to high level of demand on reasoning ability.
The ACER Select is available as the General Select (aimed at technical, clerical, administrative, customer service and sales candidates) and Professional Select (aimed at professional positions that require a high level of reasoning ability, such as managers, engineers and marketing professionals).
The ACER Select Specimen Set includes:
- Manual (including Score Key)
- 10 General Select Verbal Test Booklets
- 10 Professional Select Verbal Test Booklets
- 10 General Select Numerical Test Booklets
- 10 Professional Select Numerical Test Booklets
The ACER Select can be administered and scored by hand, or online via the ACER Psychological Testing Platform.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Human Resources (HR)
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline OR
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline PLUS evidence of a technical knowledge of test construction, use, administration and feedback
- OR completion of the ACER HR Certification. Click here to register for the ACER HR Practitioner Training.