The NEO Personality Inventory-Revised (NEO PI-R) can be used to obtain a detailed assessment of normal personality. It is a standard questionnaire measure of the Five Factor Model (FFM), providing a systematic assessment of emotional, interpersonal, experiential, attitudinal, and motivational styles.
The five domain scales and 30 facet scales of the NEO PI-R, including the scales for the Agreeableness and the Conscientiousness domains, facilitate a comprehensive and detailed assessment of normal adult personality.
Although the manual has been updated with the introduction of the NEO-PI-3, NEO PI-R norms and forms have not changed. The NEO PI-R is available in pen-and-paper and online formats, and also has a Software System available for scoring.
The ACER Online NEO PI-R Summary and Interpretive Report is available via the ACER Psychological Testing Platform (APT). Self-administering, with 24/7 access, APT allows you to purchase administrations, assign assessments and receive reports immediately.
Benefits of the ACER Practitioner Account:
- Purchase login codes as required (no minimum purchase and 24/7 access)
- Reports can be generated as soon as assessments are completed
- One credit equates to one client assessment and report - no extra purchases are required
- Option to be invoiced or pay by credit card in Australian dollars
- Localised Australian platform and technical support (during business hours).
To set up an online APT account and purchase credits please register HERE. Account registrations will be attended to during business hours.
NEO PI-R Sample Summary and Interpretive Report