Keep up-to-date with the latest education research, evidence and news.
Curated by ACER for schools, libraries, associations and policymakers.
Organisations supporting ACER’s library receive:
- daily email of Australian education news from major media services
- weekly alert of new online reports, books and journals
- access to up-to-date research and full-text journals
- alert services by topic or for a selected journal
- literature search services
- access to resources from ACER’s Cunningham Library including:
- 50 000 education book titles from Australian and overseas authors
- 400 journal titles on education, research and psychology
All accessed via easy, integrated online search.