Keep up-to-date with the latest education research and news by becoming an ACER Cunningham Library Member.
ACER library members receive:
- daily email of full-text Australian education news from major media services
- weekly alert of new online reports, books and journals
- access to up-to-date research and full-text journals
- alert services by topic or for a selected journal
- access to resources from ACER’s Cunningham Library including:
- 50,000 education book titles from Australian and overseas authors
- 400 journal titles on education, research and psychology
All accessed via easy, integrated online search
Memberships are availble for Individuals, Schools and Organisations (non-schools).
Once you have purchased your membership, you will be contacted within 24-48 hours with your access information.