The ACER Applied Reading Test 2nd ed. (ART-2) can be used to assess reading comprehension of candidates for various job roles and courses. The content deals with mainly work-related topics such as industrial safety and machine operation/maintenance.
The ART-2 consists of three different Test Booklets:
- General/Clerical: Appropriate for selection into administrative and clerical roles or courses
- Technical/Trades: Appropriate for selection into trade or technical roles or courses
- Basic Literacy: Designed to assess basic literacy skills for selection into operational roles or applied courses with minimal literacy requirements.
The ACER ART-2 Manual provides information on:
- Description and Uses of the ART-2
- Directions for Administration
- Scoring (Answer Sheet and Online Response Entry)
- Interpretation of Reports
- Case Studies
- Technical Information
The ACER ART-2 can be administered by hand, but only scored online via Online Response Entries on the ACER Psychological Testing Platform., or sent into ACER for electronic Test Scoring. Alternatively, the ART-2 can be fully administered and scored online.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Human Resources (HR)
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline OR
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline PLUS evidence of a technical knowledge of test construction, use, administration and feedback
- OR completion of the ACER HR Certification. Click here to register for the ACER HR Practitioner Training.