The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, Third Edition (ABAS-3) is a comprehensive, norm-referenced assessment of adaptive skills needed to effectively and independently care for oneself, respond to others and meet environmental demands at home, school, work or community.
The ABAS-3 Comprehensive Kit includes:
- ABAS-3 Manual
- ABAS-3 Intervention Planner
- 5 Parent/Primary Caregiver Forms
- 5 Teacher/Daycare Provider Forms
- 5 Parent Forms
- 5 Teacher Forms
- 5 Adult Forms
The Comprehensive Kit materials cover the lifespan, from 0-89 years of age.
The following qualification is required to access this product. Please login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on 1800 338 402 (toll free) if you have any queries.
Already registered, please login
Specialist: Psychology (S1)
- Master degree in psychology OR
- Bachelor degree in psychology, PLUS evidence of training in assessment